One of These Things is Not Like the Other.

I received an e-mail from my lawyer reminding me to make sure I monitor the content of my blogs because apparently, it's been confirmed that Hailey's grandparents and apparently my ex husband are reading this. My question is...

Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Like, I dunno... care for Hailey?

I think for the most part, I have been very adult about my postings here and careful of what I say. There is a very fine line between censorship and me just being careful about how I word things or what I discuss. I think I have walked that line with grace. I always think before I post stuff here and on several occasions, I have mentioned that I couldn't discuss a subject further because I had a suspicion that they were reading this.

I have no doubt that my blogs will be printed out. I have no doubt that they will be brought up in court. I also have no doubt that none of it will matter. In my heart, I know I have already won and nothing I have bitched about in this blog thus far is going to make a difference. When I first starting writing this blog, I changed all of the names and I left out tons of stuff. [Remember my post about Writing with No More Censorship?] I stopped doing that. I started over. If I'm going to write, then it's going to be real.

If Hailey's grandparents and my ex husband can't handle that, they they need a new hobby that doesn't involve snooping on me. I have a lot of very good reasons for writing. Writing out one's thoughts is normal, expressive, therapeutic and I enjoy it. Maybe they are the ones who should go to therapy if they can't fight the urge to stay out of my business. Lord knows my ex husband needs it anyways.

Switching gears... Last week I made a post on Twitter asking that everyone who was following me that lived in SC to tell me because someone from Mount Pleasant had come to my page through my Twitter account - which is set to private. No one responded [except for Chris lol]. Someone who reads my Twitter isn't who they claim to be. Someone doesn't belong and I will weed them out.

I don't spy on you. Quite frankly, I don't really even care what you are doing. I care about what's happening with Hailey and nothing more. Every two weeks, I grin and bear it. We go through our awkward [un]pleasantries when we know deep down, none of us really want to hang out and chit chat. But we do it anyways because it's for Hailey and it's important that we get along or at least pretend to for her sake and well being. But for the 13 days, 23 hours and 45 minutes between visitations, I don't think about y'all. I think about Hailey. I wonder what Hailey is doing. That is my focus.

And as far as my ex husband goes, I never think of him at all. He's a sad excuse for a human being. He isn't even worth the fact that I'm mentioning him in this blog [although there is another topic that I will write after this that involves him]. I don't care what he's doing. So long as he is paying the child support owed to you, then he and I have no business [and even if he weren't, that's not really my problem.. but I would make it my problem for Hailey's sake].

Y'all were supposedly worried that there was something wrong with me. You were supposedly worried that I wasn't okay - or something of that nature. I'm fine. I have papers that say so. But if you are really as concerned for me [rather than about me] as you claim, then just leave me be. Let me have my space. Don't snoop or pry. It's rude and not fair to me.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Take advantage of special offers from our sponsors!