Blogging Communities

I'm in such a whirlwind right now. There are SO many communities online for people who blog. I had no idea. If only I'd known, I would have gotten involved with them years ago! I'm finding all of these great places but quickly finding that if I want to give all of this a proper shot, I would have to stop working elsewhere because I simply cannot keep up with all of these communities, forums and what-have-yous otherwise. And let's face it... I can't afford to quit actually working. haha

There are just so many fantastic discussions to get involved with. Best part is that they are such intellectual conversations about topics that matter - even the ones that are geared towards parenting. [I've had a lot of experience with parenting groups in the past and come to find that they are hardly geared towards parenting.]

Here's where you can find me so far!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Take advantage of special offers from our sponsors!