Subscriptions & Feeds

I'm so stupid. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid.

I have like.. a gajillion e-mail accounts which lead me to have several Google accounts which lead me to the predicament I hopefully just handled and fixed. Ya see, I somehow ended up with an AdSense account associated with another GMail account so whenever I wanted to monetize something, I had to log out of the account I use to blog with, and into the other. I know.. it's confusing! Same went for the RSS Feed for this blog because in order to monetize it, I needed it connected to my AdSense account. To make it easy on everyone, I'll just stop there.

Because of the above issue, I had people subscribing to my blog using two different feed URLs. How? I have no idea.. but it apparently happened and I'm very sorry about it. Because somehow, six people subscribed to the "old" feed whereas only two subscribed to the "new", I have chosen to use the "old" URL instead. I have no idea if it makes any real difference, but I am trying to just put all of my e-duckies in a virtual row.

I completed deleted the Google account in which half of my stuff was associated and am attempting to focus everything in one place. It's difficult and I have no idea if it was a smart move or not - I guess time will tell. But for now, if you did subscribe to my RSS feed, you may need to do it again. Like I said - I really don't know if it makes any difference. I di apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused for anyone with my mess!

1 comments:

Anonymous @ August 6, 2009 at 7:13 PM

It's no problem Kimi :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Take advantage of special offers from our sponsors!