I Found Something Awesome!

All I can say about this is WOW! I was blog hopping earlier and came across a little banner that caught my eye. 20-Something Bloggers... hmm this should be interesting! I clicked it and I immediately joined. Unfortunately (well, I guess fortunately too) they screen all applicants to the site to check up on your age. You absolutely have to be 20-something to join. It took about 24 hours for me to be approved. Wait was well worth it.

So I finally have full access to this site and I realize it's like MySpace - strictly for bloggers aged 20-29. The whole site is about blogging! It has groups, the ability to message, add friends, leave comments and of course... blog! I won't be blogging there because that would sort of the defeat the purpose of blogging here. But.. they do have an RSS feed and you can link in your blog that way!

Like MySpace, you get your own Profile Page where you can write about yourself, display certain information and even add a picture of yourself.

Can you tell I'm excited? Wait. It get's even better!

So I keep looking at this portion of 20-Something Bloggers and I see this "Lisa created this social network on Ning." So I'm thinking - what the heck is Ning? I go to this site and oh holy mother of Jesus... it's a site where you can create your OWN social network site! Oh man I'm all bubbly. So I start looking around and there are all of these social networks full of people. This has literally opened a new door for me online!

Anyways - definitely check out 20-Something Bloggers if you have the chance (and are 20-something of course). It looks promising and like fun!

4 comments:

Tellie @ August 6, 2009 at 1:52 PM

Welcome! I found your blog while blog hopping on 20SB. I've been on it for a couple of months and am loving every minute of it!

Anonymous @ August 6, 2009 at 10:00 PM

Shame, I have to wait until Feb. 15 of next year before I can join lmao

Your Illusion @ August 8, 2009 at 11:32 PM

I signed up for 20SB. It's been 2 days, and still nothing...I can't sign in, so I obviously haven't been approved, yet, lol.

Unknown @ September 1, 2009 at 9:00 PM

*Cries* I'm too old! LOL! Not that I really blog often anyway, but still! :P

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Take advantage of special offers from our sponsors!