The Fuzzy, Late Night Visitor

Charlie just woke me from my blissful sleep. He was trying to watch a movie and he kept hearing this meowing - he even yelled at our cat to stop a few times. But as it turns out, we have a little visitor on our front porch.

There is a very cute kitten sitting on the top step in front of my front door. It's young, but not a new born kitty. It looks really healthy like it hasn't been outside long. Charlie fed it and we've already named him [errr her? it?] Patches.

But unfortunately for dear Patches, there just isn't room in this home for another ball of fuzz. Not only is tomorrow my visitation day in which I will extremely busy - way too busy to take care of a new kitty, but my purebred miniature Dachshund is due for her shots and my red-headed step child comes before strange kittens at my door step. As much as I'd love to take her in and as much as I'd love to be able to find her home, or even a nice new home... she's going to have to go find another doorstep in the area. *sigh*

Patches ate a nice little plate of my cat's food. Cinders is a fatty so I'm sure he can go without that one can of wet food. Good luck Patches. Hope you find a nice home with a nice family who has the time and money to care for you properly.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Take advantage of special offers from our sponsors!