Oh AT&T, Give Me a Break

The AT&T call center Charlie works for is cutting down its hours of operation. Starting September 13th, they will only be open until 11pm during the week, 2:30am on Saturdays and 12am on Sundays. They will also open later.

Fortunately, this won't affect how many hours Charlie works and he'll still work full time. However, it definitely ruins his hours. Right now, he works 6pm until 3am. We've always been able to get stuff done during the day if need be before he had to go to work and now we'll no longer really have that luxury.

This is but a step in the direction of closing the place completely. I'm really unhappy about it. We all know it's coming. Charlie has been putting applications in elsewhere but nothing seems to be biting. I hate where we live. I wish I could just pick us all up and make one big, drastic move elsewhere. But with the custody battle on-going and money being beyond the definition of tight, that will never happen.

Something big and good has to happen soon. I know it will. I can feel it and I have to stay positive about it.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Take advantage of special offers from our sponsors!